Friday, February 1, 2013

February To Do's

i got this idea from http://findingbeautifultruth.blogspot.co.uk/, check out her post on it if you havent seen.
this year has gone so fast already so i want to make the most of each day as it comes.
                       
here are my to do for this month:
1. read two books
2. go out for a meal with my friends
3. paint my bedroom wall
4. make a meal for my family that i havent made before 
5. spend a friday/saturday night out with my friends like in the summer
6. get at least 2 things from my shopping list (found in 2013 page)
7. revise 15 minutes a day for my maths exam 
8. DONT CRY i know this is random but last year was a bad year for me and i want to make sure this one is better, only cried twice so far which is amazing compared to 2012!
9. go to Leamington with my cousin 
10. go to the spa with my mom 

comment and tell me what yours are
gyps x x 

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh jealousy here;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice post! :)

    xx,
    pastel-hearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete