Thursday, January 24, 2013

Inside My Makeup Bag

hey guys, so i know on my last post i would be keeping it up to date, well i'm really sorry i haven't been, I've had so much revision to do but I've slowed it down now, ill be blogging regular!
this post is basically going to be what i carry round with me all the time and what i wear every day.



 ive put the makeup i wear every day in the picture above but i do regularly swap the mascara around, wear some eyeliner and change the bronzer from blusher.
the things in the picture that i wear are:
  • max factor facefinity compact foundation 02 ivory
  • rimmel sun shimmer bronzing compact powder medium matte 
  • maybelline define-a-lash mascara
  • bourjois Paris 08 eye shadow
  • benefit posie tint cheek and lip tint
  • benefit eye bright
  • rimmel London eyebrow pencil
  • mua clear mascara
  • avon eyelash curlers
if anyone has any prefereneces on what blog post they would like me to do, comment below and if you have any questions about this blog post just ask:)
gyps x x

No comments:

Post a Comment