Thursday, January 24, 2013

Orly No Bite Review

hey guys, i have a list of posts that i want to do and its pretty long, this is the first day i've had free for a while so that's the reason i've done a few today.
this post is a review on Orly no bite. it is a nail bite deterrent and its the best thing i've ever used. i've bitten my nails my whole life so my mom decided to get me this, i have been using it for about 3-4 weeks and honestly, my nails have grown so much.
the idea of it, obviously is to stop your nails, it is a clear nail varnish, and makes your nails very shiny, but it tastes very bitter.
you apply it to your nails as you would with a normal nail varnish and it only takes around 30 seconds to dry which is another good point about it. i usually apply it when i wake up, after school, and before bed because the taste does tend to ware off.
it is £8.79 and you can get it online, i'm pretty sure my mom got a new and sealed one from eBay so you should check that out.
if you dont have this product then you need to get it (if you bite your nails obviously) its amazing and one of the few things ive bought and am completely happy with, gyps x x

1 comment:

  1. I used to use bitters all the time but I found that I got used to the taste after a bit and so they didn't stop me from biting unless I applied a different one each day! <3

    aisforayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete